Italian Schools on Theoretical Computer Science The following Schools have been organized under the auspices of the Italian Chapter of the EATCS.
- Foundations of Security Analysis and Design (organized by Roberto Gorrieri), Bertinoro, 6-11 September, 2010.
- Foundations of Security Analysis and Design (organized by Roberto Gorrieri), Bertinoro, 18-30 September, 2000.
- Models and Paradigms of Concurrency (organized by Catuscia Palamidessi), Udine, September 15-19, 1997.
- Approximation Algorithms (organized by Marco Protasi), Rome, September, 1996.
- Lambda Calculus and Functional Programming (organized by Furio Honsell), Udine, September, 1994.
- Advanced School on Computational Learning and Cryptography (organized by Alfredo De Santis and Giancarlo Mauri), Vietri sul Mare, Italy, September, 1993
- Algebraic, Logical and Categorical Foundations of Concurrency (organized by Giorgio De Michelis and Ugo Montanari), Garniano del Garda, October, 1991.