Italian Chapter of EATCS
History and Organization
The Italian Chapter of the EATCS (European Association for Theoretical Computer Science) was founded in 1988, and its aim is to facilitate the exchange of ideas and results among theoretical computer scientists, and to stimulate cooperation between the theoretical and the practical community in Italy.
- Organization of the Italian Conference on Theoretical Computer Science ICTCS.
- Organization of Schools for Ph.D. students
- Awards (in this page there is a comprehensive list of all the previously assigned awards and the winning theses):
- for Best Italian Master Thesis in Theoretical Computer Science.
- for Best Italian PhD Thesis in Theoretical Computer Science
- for Best Italian Young Researcher in Theoretical Computer Science.
- Patronage of Conferences and Schools held in Italy (see here for a comprehensive list)
Achievements & News
See this page for the most relevant news and results.
How to Join the Italian Chapter
The Italian Chapter can be joined by paying the annual fee to the Treasurer. Payment should be made preferably by the end of December.
- See HOW TO JOIN for details. Please follow all the instructions.
- The Italian Chapter has a mailing list of members (and former members) [messages sent before June 2014 can be found in the old archive]. Only members can send messages to the list directly (
), non-members may send messages only through
or the Treasurer.
- minutes of the Chapter Assemby meetings
- Association balance